Connection String Parse

Apr 1, 2008 at 4:51 PM
Edited Apr 1, 2008 at 4:58 PM
I have problems, with my connection strings and suggest to use another RegExp, like this ...

Regex.Match(connection, @"(Data Source|Server)\s*=\s*(?<ServerName>.[^;]+)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Groups["ServerName"].Value;
The main problem that would be great if you change is in "order of parameters" and alternatives for parameters.
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2008 at 10:53 PM

StackOverflow wrote:
I have problems, with my connection strings and suggest to use another RegExp, like this ...

Regex.Match(connection, @"(Data Source|Server)\s*=\s*(?<ServerName>.[^;]+)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Groups["ServerName"].Value;
The main problem that would be great if you change is in "order of parameters" and alternatives for parameters.

Hi,
It's a good idea! I'll put in the next release (I hope soon).
What do you think of my project?

Bye.
Apr 19, 2008 at 8:28 AM
I very like idea of your project. But it will be better, if you create possibilities for changing data inside grid. And if you added type nvarchar(max).
Coordinator
Jun 3, 2008 at 7:35 AM

StackOverflow wrote:
I very like idea of your project. But it will be better, if you create possibilities for changing data inside grid. And if you added type nvarchar(max).

Hi,
Thanks for suggestions. Actually I trying to get Syntax Highlighting for SQL language and autocompletion. When I'll finish this features I'll implement edit in grid and more...
Cheers,
Gabriele.

(Sorry for reply so late!)